Market Re-assurance is a process that must be completed by a Trading Party to assure its continued operation is in accordance with the requirements of the Market Terms and CSDs following either:
- A material change to its operations that may impact its ongoing ability to meet the relevant market requirements; or
- As part of a Performance Rectification Plan established in accordance with CSD 0002 (Market Performance Framework).
The below table provides guidance on what events may trigger Market Re-assurance, and the subsequent steps in the process.
The below diagram shows the Market Re-assurance process that a Trading Party would move through if it requires Market Re-assurance.
Trading Parties should read the Market Re-assurance process description slides first. Once you have read these, please click the links in the below diagram to access the documents.
The following steps in the process contain clickable links to the relevant documents:
- Market Re-assurance Information Return
- Market Re-assurance Plan
- Self-Certification Declaration
- Business Solution Assessment
- Market Assurance Testing Plan
- Systems Declaration
Please note there are two links within the Market Assurance Testing Plan box; a Market Assurance Testing Plan and a Market Assurance Test Script pro-forma.
The Planned Re-assurance form should be completed by participants who completed MEA before the shadow market, and who require Planned Re-assurance for operational capability implemented during the shadow market.